We will be touring Southern Illinois with our Destination Benton area. We are planning to visit a Historic Jail, a Ford Dealership and Repair Garage from 1910, and the premier Jaguar race engine builder & facility in the world! Restaurant in historic Benton TBA. Sure, to be a fun experience!!
Meet at 9:00 a.m. at St. Louis Bread Company
Hwy 21/Tesson Ferry and Kennerly Road
2 Blocks West of Tesson Ferry Exit off Highway 270 behind Walgreens
Instructions given out and cars to depart by 9:30 a.m.
$5 JAGSL club fee for the rallye. Might have a little extra charge at the Jail and the Garage. Of course, there will be a quiz for the road trip.
Approximate Time Schedule
- 9:30 am depart from St. Louis Bread
- 11:45 am arrive at TT Engines/Bill Terry
- 421 E. Webster Street, Benton, Illinois
- Depart TT Engines by 12:45 pm
- 12:50 am arrive Restaurant—Go over Quiz
- 2:00 pm Depart Restaurant
- 2:10 pm arrive Historic Franklin County Garage
- 211 North Main Street, Benton, Illinois
- Optional Stop Historic Jail Museum
- 209 W. Main, Benton, Illinois
- Depart for home by Interstate
RSVP: Phil or Jim