We will be touring Southern Illinois, by back roads, with our Destination the Benton, Illinois area. We are planning to visit a Historic Jail, a Ford Dealership and Repair Garage from 1910, and the premier Jaguar race engine builder & facility in the world! Lunch at Jack Russell Fish Co. in historic Benton. Sure, to be a fun experience!!
Meet at 8:30 a.m. at St. Louis Bread Company
Hwy 21/Tesson Ferry and Kennerly Road
2 Blocks West of Tesson Ferry Exit off Highway 270 behind Walgreens
Instructions given out and cars to depart by 9:00 a.m.
$5 JAGSL club fee for the rallye. Might have a little extra charge at the Jail and the Garage. Of course, there will be a quiz for the road trip down to Benton.
Approximate Time Schedule
- 9:00 am depart from St. Louis Bread
- 11:15 am arrive at TT Engines/Bill Terry
- 421 E. Webster Street, Benton, Illinois
- Depart TT Engines by 12:30 pm
- 12:35 pm arrive Restaurant—Go over Quiz
- 106 East Main Street, Benton, Illinois
- 2:00 pm Depart Restaurant
- 2:05 to 3:00pm arrive
- Historic Franklin County Garage
211 North Main Street, Benton, Illinois
- and Historic Jail Museum
- 209 W. Main, Benton, Illinois
- Depart for home by Interstate about 1 hour 40 minutes
RSVP: Phil or Jim