Terry and Jeanne Carmack and Tom Loew and Charlotte Bukowski invite you to join them for
2021 Jaguar Association of Greater St. Louis Annual Birthday Party, July 18, 2020
Glen Echo Country Club, 3401 Lucas and Hunt Road, Normandy, MO, 60121
Cocktail Hour 12:00 to 1:00
Luncheon 1:00 to 2:00-ish
As in years past, the club will allow us to park our Jaguars on the lawn East of the clubhouse. Social distancing for the cars will not be required (just the people looking at them). However, the club is observing the strict COVID-19 guidelines established by St. Louis County as follows:
- Luncheon will be in the ballroom which has a seating limit, resulting in four diners only at a table. Once you have chosen your table (they will be numbered) you are asked to remain at that table and not switch tables.
- There will be a bar serving beer, wine and soft drinks. The bartender will accept only drink tickets, which cost $5/each. Tickets can be purchased at the JAGSL check-in table when you register and until lunch is served.
- There will be a hand sanitizing station in the entrance lobby and at the door to the patio from the Ballroom where we are lunching. Please use them upon entering.
- Social distancing will be required during the event to the extent practical and when waiting at the bar.
- Lunch will be a plated service with choice of soup or salad with house dressing, an entrée of salmon and chicken accompanied by vegetables. The traditional JAGSL cake will be served at the conclusion of the meal. Coffee, water and tea will be available in single use disposable cups.
- Masks and/or gloves are optional at your choice but not required.
Please note that a response of total attendance is more important this year, so please get your response in to us by Monday, July 12th. You are asked to mail in a check to us so as to limit the handling of cash by our registrars.
Within the limits of the COVID-19 situation, we are planning to have an enjoyable event as in years past! If we don’t get at least 20 attendees, the event will be cancelled, so please mail your responses early.
Contact for more information: